- The groundcover thyme, also called sand-thyme, is an evergreen, ground-covering shrub with a stature height of 5 to 10 cm. The branches are heavily branched and form such beautiful, dense cushions.
- Mountain thyme (Thymus praecox) grows in dense plantation to pillows or carpet-like upholstery, which spread decoratively over adjacent stones, stairs or terraces.
- The scent of the flowers & the evergreen leaves is impressive. The groundcover thyme is hardy. With its beautiful Blütenflor it is ideal as Unterpflanzung for higher perennials, or as a ground cover in the rockery & perennial border.
- The small-leaved, evergreen ground cover thyme blooms from June to August and loves a sunny location with well-drained soil in the garden.
- The perennial, hardy plants of these ground cover are easy to care for and have a low water requirement.