- Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 – 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air.
- Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
- Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative.
- Compared to white Dutch clover, Miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
- You can grow this seed in USDA Zones 3 – 10 as a perennial. Sow 1 – 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1,000 SF.