- Outsidepride has heirloom, non-gmo, open pollinated black-eyed susan seeds that are fresh and ready to plant.
- Rudbeckia Hirta plants grow to approximately 24 inches tall and form clumps of beautiful golden yellow flowers with brown centers.
- Not only do black-eyed susan flowers enhance your flower garden, these flowers are great at attracting beneficial insects such as butterflies, bumblebees, lady bugs, and an occasional hummingbird.
- Wildflower seeds, such as Rudbeckia seeds, are easy to plant and germinate. Sow these flower seeds at 1/2 ounce per 1,000 square feet or 2 pounds per acre.
- Black-eyed susan vines will grow in USDA zones 3 – 9 as a biennial. However, these wild flowers drop their seeds and frequently reseed themselves producing new flowers.