- Increased Longevity - Renovation was bred for increased stolon density utilizing a combination of long-living Southern Plain ecotypes and ladino types. The result is increased persistence, even under grazing.
- Wildlife Attractant - Renovation is an ideal legume for wildlife food plots, as a three-fold contributor: providing a high-protein food source, acting as a seasonal attractant, and contributing nitrogen to surrounding plants.
- Wider Leaves - Renovation has wider leaves, closer to ladino-type clovers. This means more forage and less weed pressure, even under grazing and reaches a height of 8 – 10 inches.
- Pasture Improvement - Renovation is an excellent choice to improve and maintain healthy productive pastures. Renovation is ideal for all livestock.
- Seeding Rate: 5 lbs per acre. Renovation’s ability to aggressively spread makes it perfect for erosion control and slope stabilization. Renovation is also ideal for use as a living mulch in vineyards, vegetable beds, and other area where living ground cover is desired.