- Four O’ Clock flower seed mix grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 8 – 10. Mirabilis Jalapa is the Latin name.
- This heirloom, non gmo flowering plant grows between 18 – 36 inches tall.
- An old fashioned favorite, four o-clocks are fast growing bushy plants which are easy to grow from wild flower seed.
- They grow to about 36 inches tall and are covered with trumpet shaped, fragrant flowers that are attractive to hummingbirds. Flowers may be shades of red, pink, yellow, white or striped.
- Four o’ clocks thrive in ordinary soil in full sun or partial shade, sending up numerous volunteer seedlings every year. Sow 2 seeds per plant or 1 pound per 1,000 SF.