Mexican Butterfly Weed (Bloodflower) is without a doubt the best milkweed species for greenhouse culture or the home garden. It attracts Monarch Butterflies and is tolerant to occasional over-watering. It is native to tropical America.
- Mexican butterfly weed is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 8 – 11. This perennial flower seed will grow to 24 – 32 inches tall and is adorned by beautiful red flowers with yellow centers.
- Butterfly Milkweed is categorized as a perennial flowering plant. Grown from seed, these plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season.
- Mexican Butterfly Weed, sometimes referred to as bloodflower, is without a doubt the best species for greenhouse culture or the home garden. It attracts Monarch Butterflies and is tolerant to occasional over-watering.
- All seeds sold by Outsidepride are non gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All flower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants.
- Sow 5 ounces per 1,000 square feet or 2 – 4 seeds per plant to start your butterfly weed today and attract monarch butterflies to your flower garden.