- Hibiscus Mahogany Splendor can be grown as a tropical foliage plant as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 and 10 reaching 36 – 60 inches in height.
- This tropical plant shoots up in no time, adds color to the garden for months, and needs almost no care to keep it happy.
- Mahogany Splendor features deep burgundy, maple-shaped leaves with serrated edges which is an attractive look similar to a Japanese Maple.
- Ideally suited to the landscape, this drought and heat-resistant Hibiscus also combines well in containers with other vigorous sun-loving plants.
- Sow 2 – 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing this foliage bush.