- Dahlia Variabilis Unwin Bedding Mix is the perfect seed mix for your sunny flower borders.
- Dahlias are 16 – 24 inch tall annuals growing in USDA zones 3 – 10.
- Dahlias like rich, moist soil that drains well. These Dahlia flowers are in shades of bronze, salmon, apricot, orange, scarlet, crimson, yellow and lavender.
- Plant them in a sunny area, deadhead the spent flowers, and you’ll have a wonderful display of color until fall frosts begin.
- Sowing Rate: 2 – 3 seeds per plant. Start the Dahlia seed indoors in the early spring and transplant out the Dahlia plants once frost danger has passed.