- Popular in landscaping, Multicolored creeping thyme is often used as a border in flower beds and between paving stones on sidewalks. Adaptive dwarf groundcover.
- Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist.
- Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds.
- You will get beautiful flowers in green, red, white, blue and purple to add color to summer.
- Contact us: If you have any question with your order, please feel free to contact us.