- The best fertilizer on earth sun-dried to make it safer for your plants and easier for you!
- You’ve found a nitrogen-rich, natural fertilizer for your plants. Rabbit manure is considered a “cold” manure, meaning it is won’t burn plants as it decomposes.
- Rabbit poop has little odor, and the small, dry pellets act as time release capsules feeding your plants slowly.
- You can spread it, add it directly to potting soil for container plants or make homemade potting soil with it.
- 1 LB or 1/3 LB bags to choose from!
- Rabbit manure also contains tons of other nutrients and micronutrients essential for healthy plant growth.
- The NPK (nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium) of rabbit manure is : N2.4 P1.4 K.60. Rabbit manure is higher in nitrogen than sheep, goat, pig, chicken, cow or horse manure which helps with leaf and stem development and quick growth.
- Rabbit manure is also higher in phosphorous which aids developing flowers and fruit and helps roots take quickly to the soil around them. Rabbit manure is also higher in potassium than cow or chicken manure, this promotes healthy root systems and disease resistance.