What Is The Bokashi Composting Unit?
The word Bokashi is a Japanese word meaning ‘Fermented Organic Matter’.It is a pleasant smelling, bran-based material made with a culture of effective-micro-organisms, which help to ferment your food waste and act as a compost activator. The Bokashi Kitchen Compost System allows you to transform ALL of your solid food waste, including raw foods, cooked foods, meat, fish, cheese, and much more.
It will turn all of these into special nutrient-rich compost instead of composting only selected kitchen waste, as with most indoor composting systems. It’s a great way to help to reduce your carbon footprint by recycling & reducing the food waste that would normally go into the trash and end up at the landfill. The Bokashi Kitchen Compost System will add great benefits to your garden and house plants at the same time. The bucket is small and attractive enough to place into a corner of your kitchen. It is airtight so there is no bad odors and no flies.
– 5 gallon capacity
– Indoor and outdoor composter
– Turn meat, bones, dairy, and food scraps into organic soil conditioner
– Air tight lid for faster fermentation and decomposing
– Spigot allows for easy removal of liquid compost tea to be used for plant fertilizer or household drain maintenance
– Convenient handle for easy transport
- 5 gallon capacity
- Indoor and outdoor composter
- Turn meat, bones, dairy, and food scraps into organic soil conditioner
- Air tight lid for faster fermentation and decomposing
- Spigot allows for easy removal of liquid compost tea to be used for plant fertilizer or household drain maintenance