- The carpet phlox is an evergreen, ground-covering phlox whose pink flowers smell wonderful! The cascades of flowers hang over stones and walls and give a picturesque picture.
- Among hobby gardeners, the carpet phlox is also called upholstery or dwarf phlox. The popular spring flower forms dense, flower-strewn, evergreen cushions, which are particularly suitable for rockeries, shells and walls.
- The easy-care, durable and hard-wearing carpet phlox is ideal for sunny rockeries or terraces, where the flower-covered upholstery conquer stones and walls.
- The hardy, perennial shrubs of this ground cover are 10 cm high, they love a sunny to half shady location and should be planted at a distance of 15-20 cm.
- The heyday of the carpet phlox is from April to June. The maintenance effort is low & the water requirement is also low.