- One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage. Excellent for large scale groundcovers or cascading over walls.
- Evergreen – silver blue / green foliage is similar to most typical groundcover junipers. Heavy texture with good color year round – slight purple cast in extremely cold climates during the winter. Purple cast will quickly change back to normal color with the onset of warmer temps in the spring.
- This easy-to-grow evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Pruning is recommended only at early stages of growth to encourage branching. Pruning older branches may not encourage new growth.
- A versatile, sprawling ground cover. Rock gardens. Foundations. Retaining wall edges. Mass on slopes for erosion control. Good for rocky ground. Hot and dry areas.
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.