Sleek and Stylish Design:
If you routinely save food scraps for your compost pile, it’s time to move forward from your ordinary and eco-friendly plastic bins to this stylish canister which will further beautify your kitchen counters. Our compost bin is specifically made to store all your kitchen waste such as vegetable peelings and can be stored perfectly on kitchen counter tops or under the kitchen sink. With this beautiful design, there is no need now to hide the waste under the cabinet or the sink.
Clean and Odor free
The built in charcoal filter in this Compost bin will retain and lock all the odor inside the canister keeping your kitchen odor free and cleaner for longer. It does not harbor any bacteria or leach any harmful chemicals like the plastic containers. This is especially important if your compost will be used on food crops.
Material: Lid:S/S202# 0.6mm; Body:S/S304# 0.6mm
Measuring: 8.66″ diameter x 11″H
Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 9 inches
1 X Abakoo stainless steel compost bin
4 X Filters (Included)
- Durable Stainless Steel Cconstruction To Last A Lifetime – Molded in a single piece for strength and durability that won’t scratch, crack or chip. Made of premium, rust-resistant grade 304 stainless steel — will never leach toxic chemicals into your compost.
- Odor Free – A thick activated charcoal filter absorbs and traps odors inside the canister leaving your kitchen smelling fresh and clean (4 filters included，The filter can be cleaned with soap and water, like the bin.)，so your kitchen compost bin can sit conveniently on your countertop or wherever you need it. The chic modern design also complements any decor.
- Easily Cleaning – The stylish stainless steel bin is molded in one piece and resists rust and leaks, unlike other bins that are welded and prone to rust and leakage at the weld points over time. Eco-friendly convenience is always at your fingertips, while nasty bacteria is not.
- Holds 1.8 Gallon of food scraps
- No More Daily Trips to the Outdoor Compost Pile! Fits on the counter, under the sink or in the pantry, and can easily hold several One Week’ worth of organic waste，without worrying about attracting flies or pests or bad smells into your home