The Best Grow Lights for You!
Give your production a boost with this easy upgrade! Get 20% faster growth cycles simply by replacing 54W T5 HO 4FT fluorescent strip lights with 22W T5 4FT LED Horticultural Strip Lights from NatureHills.com.
One easy switch-out gives your indoor plants 100% more effective spectrums for plant growth. It’s actually a “no-brainer”…as you’ll also see energy savings of up to 60% over traditional strip lights!
Installation and Application:
Choose between two specially calibrated spectrums, including Sun White Spectrum that mimics natural sunlight conditions and boosts photosynthesis rates on new growth with a high color rendering index (CRI). Or, select Sun White Pro Spectrum for healthy vegetative growth, root development, tight internodal spacing and phytochemical production.
- Get a two-pack of these efficient grow lights with built-in reflectors that produce a focused and even light distribution for maximum effectiveness. These lights can even be used at close proximity to the plant canopy; as the pure PC body stays cool to the touch.
- They are certified with safe components and manufacturing processes which meet the highest industry safety standards for you and your staff. Everyone on the team will appreciate how the reflectors stop the light from shining into your eyes!
- Nothing could be easier than ordering and installing your new indoor plant grow lights from NatureHills.com. They are lightweight and durable and deliver excellent supplemental light for houseplants and indoor/outdoor Citrus trees on overcast days.
- This is a great choice for commercial vertical farms or home grow racking systems. You’ll have less wiring for an easier time cleaning the grow room.
#ProPlantTips for Care:¬†
Connect multiple (20 on 120V and 45 on 277V) 22W T5 4FT LED Horticultural Strip Lights end-to-end with the included daisy chain to provide uninterrupted, seamless light in any garden application. See the Data Sheet for weight and sizing for racking.
- This product comes as a two-pack. Each has one integrated lamp on a 120V corded electric base.
- Can be used for the following plant light requirements: Low Light, Low-Medium Light, Medium Light.
- Typical applications include: Cannabis, Flowers, Fruits, Herbs, Leafy Greens, Microgreens, Tropical Plants, Vegetables, seed germination and tissue culture.