Creeping Thyme (Thymus Serpyllum) : robust, long-blooming beauty of the more expensive plant varieties. Well, this creeping thyme ground cover has swept all that away! This super-vigorous, lemon-scented, brightly-flowered variety spreads 18 inches in no time in the sunny garden, giving you months of deep pink blooms and heavenly fragrance for mere pennies! Plant creeping thyme in rock gardens, walls, bare spots in sunny beds and borders, and just about anywhere that needs some quick, permanent coverage. This is a low-growing wildflower is used as a flowering ground cover plant. Creeping thyme tolerates dry soil and needs little care after it is established. It self-sows readily, dropping it seeds after flowering season is over and then this new seed sprouts the next spring keep a robust stand of creeping thyme ground cover thriving.
- This Order = 10,000 Seed, Pkt. Size ~!!
- Planting Rate: 1/8 lb to 5,000 Sq. Ft.; Space plants around 24″ apart., Zones 4 – 9 ~!!
- Only reaches a height of 4 to 6 inches Tall ~!!
- S&H is FREE or a Low Flat Rate ~!!
- See Description Below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!!